Re: X crashes with OO

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 02:23:10PM +0100, Klaus Pieper wrote:
> Thanks Chris, works perfectly with this option.
> However, I use option Standard for Look & Feel, also tried Mac, I get the
> crash in both cases (without the change in XF86Config).

Hi, took me a while to respond to this one because I wanted to check the
open bugreport:

It seems to still be open at the moment.

I wonder if you could try installing xserver-xfree86-dbg and reproducing the
crash with a gdb process attached to the x server, and produce a stack
backtrace?  That might provide enough information for the developers to look
at the problem.

Chris