Re: trixie + 7.3 → 8.2 transition

Le lundi 12 juin 2023 à 11:44 +0200, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
> The Octave-related packages in the recently released bookworm are in a
> good shape. Unfortunately, some of them, like octave-ltfat, missed the
> deadline. At any rate, I will start soon to move the newest versions from
> experimental into unstable.

Thanks. Note that I have already done it for octave-control

> We will need to organize a transition for Octave 7.3 → 8.2. @Sébastien:
> since you have the know-how on this, could you please do it?

I think we should first wait until all the newest versions from
experimental have been uploaded to unstable and have migrated to
testing.

Then we’ll have to do a rebuild of reverse dependencies to detect
potential problems, and file bugs if needed.

And then I’ll request the transition slot from the Release Team.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer