Packages octave-ltfat and octave-stk in experimental

Hi,

I just uploaded the new upstream versions of the packages octave-stk (2.8.0-1) and octave-ltfat (2.5.0+dfsg-1) to experimental.

It is too bad that these two packages did not made their way into bookworm, in particular because those upstream versions were released before the freeze. I missed them because they were published in the new website for the Octave-Forge packages [1] and the debian/watch files still contained the old SourceForge URLs. I apologize for that.

Best,

Rafael

 [1] https://gnu-octave.github.io/packages/