Re: trixie + 7.3 → 8.2 transition

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2023-06-12 13:38]:

Le lundi 12 juin 2023 à 11:44 +0200, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
We will need to organize a transition for Octave 7.3 → 8.2. @Sébastien:
since you have the know-how on this, could you please do it?

I think we should first wait until all the newest versions from experimental have been uploaded to unstable and have migrated to testing.

Then we’ll have to do a rebuild of reverse dependencies to detect potential problems, and file bugs if needed.

And then I’ll request the transition slot from the Release Team.

Ok, let us follow this plan.

Thanks,

Rafael Laboissière