Re: Accepted octave-statistics 1.5.3-1 (source) into unstable

Hi Rafael,

Le lundi 06 février 2023 à 21:38 +0000, Debian FTP Masters a écrit :
> Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 18:54:34 -0300
> Source: octave-statistics
> Architecture: source
> Version: 1.5.3-1

Version 1.5.3-1 failed to build from source on arm64, ppc64el and s390x
(and other non-release architectures).

I did not investigate, but this is most likely a tolerance issue in
tests newly introduced in that upstream release (at least that was may
experience in the previous two upstream releases).

Could you possibly fix this? My time is currently limited (which is
precisely the reason why I did not make this upload). The window for
testing migration is narrowing, given that we will soon enter the
second stage of the freeze.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot