Octave 7 transition

Hi all,

Octave 7.1.0 was released, and I uploaded it to experimental.

I tried a rebuild of all reverse build dependencies. Unfortunately,
there are quite a few failures (most often in the testsuite). I filed
the corresponding bugs, with appropriate usertag, so that they can be
visualized all at once:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=octave7;users=debian-octave@lists.debian.org

There are also 4 packages that I could not verify because some of their
build-dependency cannot yet be rebuilt:
– octave-econometrics (depends on octave-optim)
– octave-vibes (depends on octave-interval)
– octave-mapping (depends on octave-geometry)
– octave-communications (depends on octave-signal)

Before requesting a transition slot, I think we should first bring down
the number of rebuild failures, beginning with the most important Forge
packages. Probably by first reporting the problem upstream if this has
not yet been done.

Cheers,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot