Re: [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: octave-econometrics_1.1.2-2_source.changes REJECTED]

* Ansgar <ansgar@43-1.org> [2020-02-01 01:15]:

Rafael Laboissière writes:
We received the message below regarding a failing upload of the
octave-econometrics package.  I have indeed made an upload on 2019-11-05,
but I have not made an upload yesterday.  I am then puzzled by this
message.  Do you now what happened?

Yes, the upload was named

 octave-econometrics_1:1.1.2-2_source.changes

which dak refused to touch because of the colon (":") in the filename.

I renamed the file when I noticed this while looking at another issue. This caused dak to process the file and noticing it was already uploaded earlier (probably fixing the name).

Sorry for the confusion.

No problem.  Thanks for your explanation.

Best,

Rafael Laboissière