Re: Status of transition liboctave6 → 7

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2019-10-08 15:51]:

Le mardi 08 octobre 2019 à 15:25 +0200, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
For now, only four package have compilation issues against Octave 5:
biosig4c++, octave-ocs, vlfeat, and octave-mpi.  The first three are only
in sid, so that the only package that is blocking the release is
octave-mpi.  I would suggest that we ask the removal of octave-mpi from
testing, such that the transition can be completed.

If nobody objects, I will file the bug report asking for the removal.

Actually no need to file a bug. I already asked for the removal in the transition bug (#934630).

Great, thanks !

Should we add User and Usertags pseudo-headers, as recommended [*]?

Rafael

[*] https://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals#Removals_from_testing.2C_stable_and_oldstable