Re: Autopkgtest for octave

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-03-02 09:55]:

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 06:19:29PM -0800, Mike Miller wrote:

I've adapted what I learned recently about autopkgtest and shunit2 from dh-octave (thanks Rafael!) into some basic autopkgtest support for octave.

Thanks, this is great! (especially running the testsuite, even though it means it will be run two times when I build the package: once at build time through make check, and once through autopkgtest).

autopkgtest never runs for me when I build packages.  How do you do it?