Re: Keep or delete empty repos on salsa?

* Mike Miller <mtmiller@debian.org> [2018-02-12 19:45]:

I noticed there are 4 empty repos in the pkg-octave-team on salsa: octave-audio, octave-epstk, octave-octcdf, and qtoctave. Should these repos either be deleted or imported from alioth?

These four packages have been removed from unstable and testing but are still in oldstable. I think that the respective repositories in Salsa should be removed, since we will not use them anymore. They were created by the automatic migration script that I wrote.