Re: Upgrade Standards-Version to 4.3.0

Dear Rafael,

Le jeudi 27 décembre 2018 à 12:22 +0100, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
> You have probably seen the announcement of the new version of the
> Debian
> Policy.  Looking at the checklist, it seems that the DOG packages are not
> impacted by the changes from version 4.2.1.  If nobody objects, I will
> mass-upgrade the Standards-Version of all packages to 4.3.0.

Sure, please go ahead.

Another possible mass-change is to migrate to the new way of specifying
debhelper compat level. The file debian/compat should be removed, and
the Build-Depends should be "debhelper-compat (= 11)". See
debhelper(1).

And I just noticed that compat level 12 has been declared as the new
stable level. So that would rather be "debhelper-compat (= 12)". But I
did not check whether changes should be made in the packaging for that
level.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer