octave 4.4.1-2+b1 built incorrectly

Hi,

It's been brought to my attention that octave 4.4.1-2+b1 was somehow
built without any OpenGL support. I see this in the build log:

    checking for GL/gl.h... no
    checking for OpenGL/gl.h... no
    configure: WARNING: OpenGL libs (GL and GLU) not found.  OpenGL graphics will be disabled.

I don't know what in the state of the archive 4 weeks ago caused this,
but my local rebuild doesn't have this problem, seems to have been fixed
in mesa or some other package. I know there are a couple pending changes
in git, is now a good time for an upload?

--
mike