Re: Removing get-orig-source target

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 01:01:56PM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> Debian Policy 4.1.4 mandates the removal of the get-orig-source target from
> debian/rules.  There are four packages that use it: dynare, octave,
> oxctave-ltfat, and octave-tsa.  If there are no objections, I remove the
> get-orig-source target from these packages.

To be precise, it does not mandate the removal, it just no longer mention it
(so you are free to keep it, especially if for some reason it's not possible to
replace it by a debian/watch).

I am ok with the removal, as long as debian/watch+uscan achieves the same (and
I think it does in our packages).

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer