Git repo for octave-control slightly messed up

I messed up a little bit with the Git repo for octave-control because I did my changes, uploaded version 3.1.0-1 to unstable and pushed my commits without noticing that Sébastien had already done some commits. This is the reason I uploaded version 3.1.0-2 also.

The tags/branches seem to be positioned correctly now and I hope that my extraneous branching/merging will not interfere with the functioning of git-buildpackage in the future.