Re: Upgrading octave-stk to 2.5.0

Le 24/02/2018 à 17:01, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
* Julien Bect <julien.bect@centralesupelec.fr> [2018-02-24 15:45]:

I have imported octave-stk 2.5.0 from upstream.  I hope I did it right.

If anyone wants to check the repo and the way I did this:

https://github.com/jbect/octave-stk-debian-packaging/blob/master/packaging-stk-2.5.0.md,

comments are welcome.

The very first command should have been (with gbp instead of git):

   gbp clone git@salsa.debian.org:pkg-octave-team/octave-stk.git

This automatically makes local branches "master", "upstream", and "pristine-tar" which track the remote branches "origin/master", "origin/upstream", and "origin/pristine-tar", respectively.

Thanks for the advice, I will do that next time.

I just noticed tha this is explained on the DOG web page, sorry for not checking before asking.

Also, all your "git push" commands can be done at once with:

   gbp push

My version of gbp does not have the "push" command.  I assume that this is because I am on Debian stable (stretch) ?

@++
Julien