Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Unit test bug in octave-signal

Le 13/11/2017 à 16:36, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :
Anyway, it is really mysterious why a test that does not involve random generated values can have a non-deterministic behavior.

I already observed this type of non-deterministic behaviour with Octave (I mean, without pseudo-random data).

If I remember correctly, the problem was with the sqp function, and more precisely with qr.  But I don't know if it was caused by Octave itself or by GLPK which is used inside qr...

Anyway, it is also mysterious to me ;-)

@++