Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Help needed for octave-stk

Le 03/07/2017 à 10:58, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
Hi,

[This message more specifically sent to Julien Bect, but others are
welcome to comment]

I was in the process of packaging octave-stk 2.4.2, because it is my
understanding that it fixes issues with Octave 4.2. I have pushed my
preliminary work.

However I am not sure about how I should update the patches under
debian/patches/. I would appreciate your help for doing so.

Best,

Hi Sébastien,

Sure, this has been in my todo list for some time... Thank you for starting to work on this.

I will be able to spend some time on this next week.

@++
Julien