Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Homepage URL of Forge packages seems to have changed

Le 12/06/2017 à 11:22, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
Hi all,

I just realized that for most if not all of our Forge packages, the URL
in the Homepage field of debian/control is no longer valid.

Apparently it is because a trailing slash is now required. For example,
currently for octave-optim we have…

Homepage: http://octave.sourceforge.net/optim

…which no longer works (404 error).

However, it works if one adds a trailing slash (http://octave.sourcefor
ge.io/optim/). By the way, one is automatically redirected to a secure
URL.

I am not familiar enough with the Forge website, so I don't know if
this should be considered as a bug to be fixed on that side, or if we
should update all our packages. Any opinion by people more familiar
with the topic?

Hello Sébastien,

I have no idea, but I am CC'ing the OF admins.

@++
Julien