Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Sundials is way outdated

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 03:42:30PM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:

> > > Moving forward, I will noowner the ITA and let whoever is in charge take its
> > > ownership. Please communicate your progress there and on the team's
> > > mailing-list.
>
> I have just set #798331 to noowner. Please follow the package adoption
> guidelines in https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq.

I admit I would have prefered if you would have left you as owner and
would take over the lead here.  The current repository in Debian Science
does not build for me and the hint[1] did not really helped me.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2017/01/msg00189.html

--