Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-ltfat_2.2.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

* Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> [2017-01-06 00:17]:

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2017-01-04 17:41]:

Le lundi 02 janvier 2017 à 09:03 +0000, Debian FTP Masters a écrit :

Accepted:

Source: octave-ltfat
Version: 2.2.0+dfsg-1

The latest version of octave-ltfat FTBFS on mips64el. It looks like the testsuite ran for too long without displaying anything.

Possible fixes include:

- have the problematic test display something every N minutes - ask for the removal of the mips64el binary in unstable

Would it be acceptable to check the architecture in d/check.m and skip the tests if we are on mips64el?

I went ahead and committed the change mentioned above. This is a trivial way to avoid FTBFS on mips64el. If it is inappropriate, of if we find a better way to cope with the problem, we can revert the change in the future.