Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Please apply patch to fix upstream metadata for package octave-nurbs

Thanks for the info, Andrea, it is good to know that.

Best,

Rafael

* Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> [2017-01-05 08:14]:

Hi Rafael,

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 10:56:11PM +0100, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
Thank you for the patch.  A fixed version of octave-nurbs is now in
unstable.

Thanks for the quick response. I'd like to note that all consumers of upstream/metadata (at least all I know) are taking the data directly from VCS so an upload would not have been urgently needed to fix this very issue but uploading is fine anyway.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de