Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Packages needing some action before freeze

Le mercredi 28 décembre 2016 à 17:56 +0100, Oliver Heimlich a écrit :

> the new upstream version 2.0.0 for octave-interval has already been
> merged into the Alioth repository and we could prepare an upload now.
> However, I plan to release a version 2.1.0 soon, so we could skip 2.0.0
> in Debian.

Thanks for taking care of it.

Note that the full freeze will be in place on February 5. Given that the
migration delay to testing is now of 10 days, that means that your
package must be in unstable and RC-bug free by January 25 at the very
last.

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer