Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-stk : missing pristine-tar

* Julien Bect <julien.bect@centralesupelec.fr> [2016-06-12 22:22]:

I have updated the octave-stk repository using

   gbp import-orig --uscan

but I have realized afterwards that probably should have used the --pristine-tar option.

I (hopefully) fixed my mistake as follows:

  wget https://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/octave/stk-2.3.4.tar.gz
  pristine-tar commit octave-stk_2.3.4.orig.tar.gz

Now it looks ok but I would feel more confortable if someone could check what I did ;-)

The tag upstream/2.3.4 is lacking in the repository. Without it, I guess that gbp-dch will not work out of the box.

I did not investigate this issue deeply, though.