Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Trying to fix random_buildpath_by_octave

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2015-10-31 09:59]:

Le mardi 27 octobre 2015 à 18:58 +0100, Rafael Laboissiere a écrit :
* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2015-10-27 18:36]:

I am not totally happy with the solution of dropping the -g flag, […]

Me neither.  I am still puzzled by the fact that, as you mentioned previously, dh_strip is not enough for undoing the effect of the -g flag. Perhaps we should investigate this issue further.

Should we revert your commit on octave-pkg-dev?

I just did it. I put my change in another branch (drop-g-option), just for historical reasons.