Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-interval packaging

* Oliver Heimlich <oheim@posteo.de> [2015-10-04 16:38]:

On 03.10.2015 17:55, Mike Miller wrote:

[snip]

Confirmed that the build works for me with sbuild also.

What are the next steps? Is the package ready for upload?

Yes, I think that the package is in good shape. I just removed my name from the Uploaders list. You should add yourself to the Uploaders list and replace me by yourself in the trailer line in debian/changelog.

Since you are not a DD, one of the developers in the DOG will upload the package on your behalf. The convention that we have adopted in the DOG is to send a message to pkg-octave-devel with subject "[RFU] octave-something 1.2.3-4", where RFU stands for "request for upload", as soon as the package is ready in the Git repository.