Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Request to Join Project Debian Octave Group from Oliver Heimlich (oheim-guest)

Oliver,

I am moving this discussion into our mailing list pkg-octave-devel. I hope that this is okay with you.

[For the mailing list subscribers: this discussion regards the packaging of the Octave-Forge package called " interval". Oliver Heimlich just joined the DOG at Alioth.]

* Oliver Heimlich <oheim@posteo.de> [2015-09-27 13:26]: