Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Request to Join Project Debian Octave Group from Julien Bect (jbect-guest)

Thank you Rafael (I gather from your post that you use top-posting on this list ?)

I have been subscribed to both mailing list for a long time.

I will start packaging stk on a git repo on SourceForge, using git-import-orig and make-octave-forge-debpkg, and probably soon ask for help...

@++
Julien