[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-ltfat 2.1.1+dfsg-1

I prepared version 2.1.1+dfsg-1 of the octave-ltfat package in Git (commit f006100). This is an upstream version bump. I removed the architecture restrictions for the unit testing. Please, upload it to unstable and we will on which architectures there will be build failures. Unfortunately, the unit tests in octave-ltfat take a very long time to complete and this may be the cause of the build failures on some old architectures.