[Pkg-octave-devel] new contributors and packages

Moving to the packaging team list, assuming it's ok to quote the
following:

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 17:58:58 +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> Dear Oliver,
>
> I have accepted your request to join the Debian Octave Group. Welcome!
>
> If you haven't already done so, you should subscribe to our development
> mailing list (and possibly to the commit list), as explained here:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianOctaveGroup

For a little bit of background, I talked with Oliver and Andreas (in cc)
at OctConf about what it would take to get their respective packages
(octave-interval and octave-image-acquisition) into the Debian archive.
They are both interested and motivated to learn and contribute to the
packaging effort, so I encouraged both of them to try it out and get
involved with the team.

I suggested that they create accounts on alioth and request to be added
to the Debian Octave Group to gain access to the pkg-octave git repos,
and introduce themselves to the team and what they want to work on.

Welcome to both of you!

--
mike