Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Removing octave-epstk

* Thomas Weber <tweber@debian.org> [2015-04-09 10:44]:

On Wed, Apr 08, 2015 at 02:38:15PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
The upstream website for octave-epstk (www.epstk.de) shows an almost empty
page.  The host IPs:

    $ host www.epstk.de
    www.epstk.de has address 81.88.32.194
    www.epstk.de has address 81.88.35.182

do not point to any HTPP servers, but instead redirect to the registrar's (kontent.com) website.

Does anyone know if the upstream homepage moved to another place? If epstk is dead upstream, I propose to ask the removal of octave-epstk from unstable.

I have pushed a change with the new homepage (the upstream author mailed me privately about it some time ago).

Thanks for that. I committed the changes in debian/watch to reflect this new upstream location. The uscan command is working again now. However, the upstream "tarball" indicated in the new website has a strange name ("epstk24.zip.odt"), even though it is a valid ZIP file. If you have the opportunity, please ask the upstream author to fix this.