Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Updating the Uploaders field to better reflect personal commitments (was: [RFU] octave-ltlfat 1.4.4-1)

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 08:26:00PM +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> I have created the following page:
>
>  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianOctaveGroup/UploadersField
>
> If you agree with this idea, please add a column for yourself and tick
> the packages that you are interested in.

I don't quite know how to fill this for my situation. I don't use Octave
at all anymore for work, so in that sense, I am not interested in any
package. Then again, I try to do at least some work here to not lose all
skills in the area.

	Thomas