Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] new contributor game - packaging image-aquisition

Hi Thomas,

yes I am still interested. I read most of the packaging for beginner document.
Until real life also striked on my side. I hope things should get more smooth
now and I can get further on the packaging tests.

While we are at it, which IRC channel do you recommend?

Thanks,
 Tudi.

--
M. Tudi Le Bleis
Pater-Kolbe-straße 7, 85716 Unterschleißheim, Germany