Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-ltlfat 1.4.4-1

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@laboissiere.net> [2014-05-13 09:28]:

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-05-09 20:20]:

That sounds like a good idea, and could also be used by matlab2tizk. Ideally the use of xvfb-run should be optional. Maybe that could be triggered using some Makefile variable?

Good idea.  I will implement this as time permits.

Are you able to run octave under xfvb-run ?  I am getting this:

   $ echo "plot(1:10); print -dpng fig.png" | xvfb-run /usr/bin/octave --no-history --silent --no-init-file --no-window-system
   libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
   Insufficient GL support
   Insufficient GL support
   panic: Segmentation fault -- stopping myself...
   attempting to save variables to 'octave-workspace'...
   save to 'octave-workspace' complete
   Segmentation fault