Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-ltlfat 1.4.4-1

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-05-09 20:20]:

I would prefer not to be in the Uploaders field of the package. That field should contain the list of people doing the usual maintenance work, and I will obviously not do it for octave-ltlfat. I am however willing to fix RC bugs or handle transitions involving this package, but I don't need to be in the Uploaders field, I can do "Team uploads" since the package is maintained by the DOG.

Ideally I think you should be in the Uploaders field, what do you think?

Yes, this is a good idea. I already committed the change, also removing Thomas from the Uploaders field.

I will also probably remove myself from other DOG packages which I don't specifically care about. Again, that won't prevent me from uploading these packages from time to time, for RC bugs or during transitions. But this is another story.

I think we should generalize this. Let's put in the Uploaders field only the persons who care about the package in question. Let's hear Thomas' opinion on this.