Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-control 2.6.3-1

* Thomas Weber <tweber@debian.org> [2014-04-29 11:36]:

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 05:15:08PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
I prepared it on the Git repository.  Please, upload it.

Rafael

P.S.: I did something wrong and the upstream sources were imported twice on the upstream branch. Sorry.

If we all agree, we can just rebase the branch (and possibly the other branch). Right now, it should be easy.

I am not sure it is worth doing it, since rebasing a "centralized" repository causes problems for people pulling from it. The repository is fully functional right now, even though the history is ugly and we get twice "Imported Upstream version 2.6.3" in debian/changelog with git-dch.