[Pkg-octave-devel] new contributor game - packaging image-aquisition

Hi Tudi,

sorry for not coming back to you earlier, but real life hit. Anyway, are
you still interested in packaging the image-aquisition package for
Debian? I should have more time from now on and Sébastien will also be
available again in the near future.
If you are still interested, feel free to ask questions anytime on the
list. At least I don't hang out regularly on IRC due to work/family
constraints, but if you meet a particular problem, than IRC is also an
option.

Best,
	Thomas