Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-dataframe 1.0.0-1

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-04-05 12:51]:

Le samedi 05 avril 2014 à 10:59 +0200, Rafael Laboissiere a écrit :

I think that it makes no sense to include test chunks into a private function or, at least, to exercise them. We might change the check-pkg target in octave-pkg.mk in order to avoid it. Tell me if you agree and I will make the change.

IIRC, we already agreed in the past that tests in private functions were not a good idea. So I agree with your change.

Done in Git.