Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] matlab2tikz_0.4.6-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Le mardi 18 février 2014 à 21:45 +0100, Thomas Weber a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 02:55:38PM +0100, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > Actually I was refraining from updating the package because the current
> > version is somewhat broken with Octave (at least the testsuite is, but
> > maybe the package itself is functional). See
> > https://github.com/nschloe/matlab2tikz/issues/308
> >
> > Sorry about that, I should have mentioned the problem on the list.
>
> Ah, sorry. I had some spare minutes and wanted to help, but I didn't
> realize that the tests are not run at build time.
> However, at least some part of the problem is resolved in Octave 3.8.
> The nargout() function there works when called as nargout("sin"), for
> example (which seems to be the first part of the problem).

Indeed I could verify that the testsuite works under Octave 3.8.

I'll try later to automatize the running of the testsuite. This is not
necessarily going to be easy, since it requires generation of graphs,
and therefore a running X server if using FLTK (#740449).

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer