Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Proposed new requirements for emacsen add-on packages

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-01-27 18:21]:

Le samedi 25 janvier 2014 à 17:08 +0100, Rafael Laboissiere a écrit :

Do you know why the pkg-octave-devel mailing list is being included in the list of recipients of this discussion ? Currently, there is no package maintained by the Debian Octave Group that provides emacs add-ons.

Actually dynare (in its dynare-common binary package) provides an emacs add-on. I guess this is the reason why the Debian Octave Group receives these messages.

Thanks, I forgot that dynare is maintained by the DOG.