Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Changes in emacsen policies

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 02:11:14PM +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> * Thomas Weber <tweber@debian.org> [2014-01-23 09:13]:
>
> >there seems to be a change in the emacsen policy in the pipeline.
> >We (package maintainer address) were cc'd in some emails, but I
> >deleted them as moderator. This was an accident, but there were
> >like 100 CC addresses, so I considered it spam without even
> >looking at the content.
> >
> >I still have the *content* of these emails, which I will send as
> >replies to this email.
>
> Are we concerned by this?  Since version 3.4, we do not ship the
> octave-emacsen package anymore.

I don't know :) And given that roughly 150 package maintainers were in
the CC, I am not really keen on starting a discussion with all of them
at once.
For the time being, I tend to letting the emacsen-common maintainers
handle this in whatever way they think is best.

	Thomas