[Pkg-octave-devel] Changes in Alioth commits

Hi,
you might have noticed that the layout and content of the commit
messages sent by Alioth have changed. This is due to a change on Alioth
itself and a change to the underlying script. Details can be found at
https://raphaelhertzog.com/2013/08/02/my-free-software-activities-in-july-2013/ (Misc Debian work)
and
https://github.com/mhagger/git-multimail

The main change concerning me right now is that the From address of the
mails has changed. It used to be the committer's address and is now
	username@alioth.debian.org
which means that I have to manually accept all commit messages for the
mailing list (these addresses are not subscribed for obvious reasons).
As you can see in the comments of the above blog post, I already asked
Raphael about it; for the time being, there is no easy solution (I do
not intend to hack the script for the time being).

So, if you do not see your commit messages directly on the mailing list,
that is because I am busy :)

	Thomas