[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-symbolic 1.1.0-2

The octave-symbolic package currently in testing/unstable has a couple of bugs that I recently fixed with a series of patches. Those patches (five in total) have been sent upstream and four of them are already committed to the Mercurial repository. Since it is unkown when the next version of the symbolic Octave-Forge package will be released, we might consider uploading a fixed version of the Debian package, as it is in Git now.