[Pkg-octave-devel] Bug#672756: octave-pkg-dev: testsuite does not handle files under inst/private
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Pkg-octave-devel] Bug#672756: octave-pkg-dev: testsuite does not handle files under inst/private
- From: Thomas Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:43:04 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130616134304.GA12130@t61>
- Reply-to: Thomas Weber <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20120530115749.GN30764@laboissiere.net>
- References: <email@example.com> <20120530070916.GJ30764@laboissiere.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120530111737.GM30764@laboissiere.net> <20120530115749.GN30764@laboissiere.net>
I snipped away some information - we are talking about packages with
tests in the private/ subdirectory.
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 01:57:49PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> Here they are (there may be others not caught by my shell snippet below):
> $ dpkg -L $(apt-file find /private/ | grep .m$ | grep ^octave | cut -f1 -d: | uniq) | grep /private/ | xargs grep "^%\!test" | cut -f1 -d: | uniq
I looked at financial and I ponder its removal. It seems that both
Authors are inactive and fetch.m has an essentially failing test
commented out since 2008.
Running the tests in private/fetch_google.m gives another error.
My concerns are not about the errors, but rather about the package being