Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Deleting experimental branches

Le samedi 08 juin 2013 à 00:09 +0200, Thomas Weber a écrit :

> I noticed you deleted some of the experimental branches. I would like to
> do the same - is there anything in particular to which I must pay
> attention when doing so?

Nothing particular (except of course having it merged into master).

Just in case, here is the command to be used to delete the branch on the
remote server (it's hard to find in the git doc):

 git branch -d experimental
 git push origin :experimental    (note the colon)

Best,

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer