Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] Several packages for jessie

On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 12:05:56PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> * Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2013-05-20 14:46]:
> >
> >I uploaded all of them to unstable, except octave-image and
> >octave-nurbs which have failing tests. [snip]
>
> I am wondering how we should proceed about these probabilistic tests
> in our packages.

I uploaded the octave-image package. I came to the same conclusion as
you about the probabilistic test error (I am just reading your message
after the upload) and do not think that it is a bug in the package.

Now, the obvious problem is that these test will occasionnally fail. I
admit that I do no have a really good answer to this. For the image
package, we can probably continue just like this, though.

	Thomas