[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] Several packages for jessie

Since wheezy is almost out of the door, I updated the Git repositories of our packages for uploading to unstable, which will hopefully soon become jessie. I merged the experimental branches into master and updated for the new upstream packages, when needed. Besides some possible mistakes of mine, here is the list of packages that should be uploaded to unstable, with the corresponding version numbers:

    octave-control 2.4.2-1
    octave-fpl 1.3.3-2
    octave-general 1.3.2-2
    octave-geometry 1.7.0-1
    octave-image 2.0.0-2 (test for imdilate fails)
    octave-miscellaneous 1.2.0-2
    octave-octcdf 1.1.5-2
    octave-odepkg 0.8.4.1
    octave-optim 1.2.2-2