Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Octave 3.0 or 3.2 in wheezy

* Alberto Hamilton <alberto@isaatc.ull.es> [2013-01-08 15:27]:

I've undated my system to wheezy but I found that octave3.0 and octave3.2 has disappeared from wheezy.

Are you planning to put octave3.0 or octave3.2 in Wheezy?

Absolutely not.

I've used Octave for years, specially control toolbox. But, as you know, Octave 3.6 has a control toolbox that is not compatible with previous releases (3.0 or 3.2).

I do not quite understand your problem. There is no "control toolbox" that is is part of Octave 3.6. If you are talking about the control package of the Octave-Forge project [1], then just install the octave and octave-control packages currently in wheezy and use them. Why would you need 3.0 or 3.2?

1. http://octave.sourceforge.net/control/index.html