Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-splines 1.1.1-1

Le lundi 26 novembre 2012 à 20:48 +0100, Thomas Weber a écrit :
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:59:04AM +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > I prepared in Git a new version of octave-splines for experimental.
> > Some extraneous entries appear in debian/changelog, probably due to
> > something wrong I did some months ago in the upstream branch.  I
> > think that this can be easily fixed by editing the file after
> > git-dch.
>
> I uploaded the package, but I have problems pushing the tags:
> $ git push --tags
> To git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-octave/octave-splines.git
> ! [rejected]        upstream/1.1.0 -> upstream/1.1.0 (non-fast-forward)
> error: failed to push some refs to
> 'git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-octave/octave-splines.git'
> hint: Updates were rejected because a pushed branch tip is behind its remote
> hint: counterpart. Check out this branch and merge the remote changes
> hint: (e.g. 'git pull') before pushing again.
> hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.

I got the same problem. Apparently the tag upstream/1.1.0 has changed in
the central repository (and indeed there are several commits with the
title "Upstream version 1.1.0").

This is no big deal. I deleted the tag in my local copy, then a git pull
restored the tag from the central repo.

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer