[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-image 2.0.0-1

I prepared version 2.0.0-1 in experimental for upload. I added two patches in this version:

1. fftconv2-usage.patch: This removes one of the bogus usage of fftconv2. I discussed this with the upstream author Carnë Draug in the octave-dev mailing list. Feel free to revert my patch if you think it is not appropriate.

2. use-imerode-and-imdilate.patch: This is taken from upstream CVS and avoids the bwmorph function using functions that are deprecated by the pacakge itself.