Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-odepkg FTBFS on mips

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:24:56PM +0200, Thomas Weber wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 01:51:04PM +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> > Before trying that, I guess that it would be preferable to test it on a
> > porterbox (this I can't do).
>
> I've asked for the necessary packages on the porterbox. My guess is: the
> package will build fine and we will just request a rebuild.
> (There are some bug reports in the bug tracker about similar semop(1)
> errors and they are rarely reproducible).

Okay, so this didn't quite work out as expected.

Asking for a give-back turned out to not work [1,2] and my mail to
mips@buildd.d.o remains unanswered. So, I went ahead and did a porter
upload for mips. The build log is available at [3].

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-wb-team/2012/08/msg00026.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-wb-team/2012/09/msg00005.html
[3] http://people.debian.org/~tweber/logs/octave-odepkg_0.8.2-2_mips.log.lzma

	Thomas